Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fastest growing companies in the UK (Sunday Times Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2020 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
As a member of our tight-knit Operations Team, you will use your thorough knowledge of our business and its products to provide the best customer experience possible. We’re looking for an ambitious and tech-savvy individual who will work with and for customers and partners in the business to resolve account queries, improve processes, build our community, and support on strategic projects.
What you'll be doing
Customers are at the centre of what we do, so you’ll spend the first couple of months speaking to customers and being the frontline in resolving their issues. This is the single best way of learning all about the product and how we can improve it.
After that, it’s all about
- Being a line of escalation to incoming queries from our customers, pre-empting and solving future issues to provide a smooth and efficient customer experience.
- Obsessing over the customer journey and experience and coming up with ways to make it better.
- Being proactive in spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of our customers, seeing where we can change our processes.
- Working with others in the team on strategic projects that improve the customer experience.
- Providing a voice for the customer to the rest of the business, consolidating and sharing learnings, and working to engage others in the company in understanding our customers better.
What we are looking for
- You have a genuine passion for customers, and creating the best experience possible.
- You’re highly empathetic, with a high degree of emotional intelligence and human understanding.
- You thrive in a fast paced, innovative business environment that rewards excellence and does not tolerate mediocrity.
- You’re a quick study, who can rely on your own smarts to figure out the best way of doing things.
- You have great English and are fully computer literate (bonus points for other languages).
- You are results oriented with a motivation to meet targets and deadlines and persistence to see your objectives through.
- You are looking for a challenging role and not just a 9 to 5
- You have the initiative to create and grasp opportunities to drive your own progression
- You earned a 2:1 or better at university (or international equivalent) - preferred
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme