Capital on Tap believe that the future is all about the impact that small businesses can have in the world. As such we are on a mission to help them thrive – cash flow shouldn’t be a barrier to success.
Since launching our business credit card and business loans in 2017 we have been taking off like a rocket! We are one of the fast growing companies in the UK (Sunday Time Fast Track 100 in 2017 and 2018) while still posting a profit to fund our future growth. 2019 looks to be just as exciting (and busy!) as we continue on our incredible trajectory.
Our people (and our office dogs) really are the best thing about working at Capital on Tap. We have built a dynamic, fun and vibrant culture where your opportunities for growth are as big as your ambitions.
We are looking for a capable Product Manager experienced in delivering elegant solutions for complex technical and business problems to lead the internationalisation strategy here at Capital on Tap.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the internationalisation at Capital on Tap: Communicate and drive the company’s internationalisation road map.
- Evaluate and prioritise requirements together with key stakeholders across the business.
- Manage the backlog for effective release and sprint planning.
- Drive the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience.
- Facilitate requirements definition across teams to decompose and document releases, epics, functional requirements to engineer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Oversee the refactoring of critical internal systems (such as our underwriting, and debt collections system) to enable modularisation and configuration by region.
- Ensure the development and deployment of key tools to facilitate a smooth and easily reproducible internationalisation and localisation processes.
- Work with Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality.
What we are looking for
- 5 years of experience in product management
- Direct experience in delivering a product using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Good stakeholder management skills
Nice to haves
- Experience with internationalisation/localisation of complex web applications
- Experience with Fintechs (specifically in the payments)
- Top-tier MBA or equivalent business experience.
What you get in return
We try not to take ourselves too seriously (all the time) so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, arcade machine, beer tap, and a couple of office dogs thrown in for good measure. In addition to a great environment in a buzzing location we also offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent progression and opportunity to grow and develop – we give every employee £1,000 a year to grow their skills outside the company
- Private healthcare
- 28 days paid holiday
- Travelcard loan and/or cycle to work scheme