Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are a "scale-up” business, continuing to expand our business globally.
As the standalone IT Manager you'll manage all of Buildxact’s information technology services, operations of Buildxact’s ICT systems, technology service provider management, IT project initiatives along with associated technology budgets and delivery.
It's a new role in the company as we continue to scale up, meaning there is a lot of opportunity to set up processes and make the role your own.
What you’ll nail
- Manage Buildxact ICT systems ensuring the technology needs for all business users are met
- Develop IT proposals and manage from business case creation through to implementation
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of technology providers in all phases of service delivery
- Lead the design, development, implementation and coordination of IT systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of the Buildxact technology environment protecting the customer and Buildxact data and systems
- Create and manage annual IT budget and all cost effectiveness
- Design IT training programs and workshops for team members
- Identify and act upon opportunities to improve the Buildxact IT technology environment, including creating risk assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management or a similar competency
- Advanced certification (PMP, CompTia) preferred
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and installation Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related
- Ability to take initiative and demonstrate tenacity and drive to deliver
- Exceptional coordination and time management skills
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
It’s not all about the work though; we make sure we get to know each other and invest in the social part of work. You’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies and the flexibility to enjoy them.
As a values-driven company we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where people feel safe and you can be yourself. We’re behind you.