We are hiring a Technical Support Team Leader in our Bringg Kyiv/Poland site, to join our scaling organization.
About the role
Bringg is looking for an experienced application support team leader to inspire, mentor, and lead our Kyiv/Poland-based Technical Support Helpdesk Team. Our UA Technical Support Helpdesk Team works closely with our customer success, solutions experts, and R&D teams (as well as our Tel Aviv and Chicago-based Support Teams) providing 24/7/365 assistance and resolutions for technical and product issues, and communicating and building trust and relationships with large international customers in the USA, Europe, and LATAM.
What you are expected to deliver ;
- You will function as a senior team member, team leader, coordinator, and point-of-escalation for one of Bringg’s regional Helpdesk Teams.
- Liaise closely with other Support Team Leaders and Management to ensure that the principles and processes are aligned across different Support teams.
- Coach, mentor, support and develop personal and professional skills to get the best out of each member of your team.
- Ensure that coverage and customer service are provided in line with Bringg’s SLAs and commitments.
- Take an active role in our Helpdesk Team including taking shifts and handling tickets.
- Continually evaluate and identify opportunities to improve our people and process.
- Monitor and improve both team and personal KPIs including assisting with periodic performance reviews.
What we expect you to Bringg ;
- Minimum 2 years experience leading an Application Support or Technical Customer Support team. Mentoring and coaching experience required.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in front-line Customer Support or Helpdesk teams in a SaaS-type environment working closely with Product and Development Teams.
- Experience working with Enterprise businesses or similarly large and complex customers. International experience is desirable.
- Experience and a strong working knowledge of the SaaS industry/ecosystem including APIs and API tools, PaaS, Cloud technologies, Elastic Search, logging, SSO/OAuth, etc.
- Strong basic to advanced SQL/PostgreSQL
- Demonstrable debugging and troubleshooting skills in APIs, server logs (Kibana/Splunk), and code. Development or QA experience an advantage.
- Fluent-level English (spoken and written) required.
- Full-time position only. Typically 5 x 9-hour shifts a week including evenings and weekends.
- Flexibility and availability to help us maintain our 24/7 Helpdesk coverage commitments and customer SLAs. This is particularly important during peak US and LATAM business hours.