Bringg is searching for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer. You will help manage and reduce security risks by developing global security controls to integrate into our DevOps pipelines. You will be responsible for establishing current and long-term direction aiming at driving Bringg to the forefront of change to a DevSecOps culture. You will also elaborate on global policies and standards, provide security guidance on infrastructure designs, and conduct risk assessments. You also will be part of the growing DevOps team and contribute to building highly automated and scalable systems.
- Develop and provide tools to improve security across all domains, e.g: CI and Production Environments
- Assist customers with security-related concerns.
- Work closely with CISO on security certifications such as ISO27001 and SOC2
- Proactively monitoring and managing a 24/7 system.
- Managing and leading highly available multi-cloud infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience in Linux, as well as TCP/IP, HTTP, and other common network protocols.
- Strong attention to detail and quality control.
- Highly motivated and full of passion about Security.
- Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP, or Azure in an Infosec/DevSecOps capacity.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipeline development.
- Hands-on experience with DevSecOps Tools such as SAST, WAF, IDS/HIDS/NIDS, etc ...
- Strong knowledge in shell scripting and one general-purpose language such as Golang, Python, Ruby, Bash, Java or NodeJS
- A passion for learning, securing, monitoring, and provisioning systems that perform well at scale.