Position Title: Salesforce Business Developer
We are looking for a Salesforce Business Developer to join our growing Business Operations team to gather requirements from the business owners and define business processes while creating associated system requirements and implementations.
As a Salesforce Business Developer, you will be responsible for all types of standard Salesforce Development and customization. This includes coding, unit testing, building applications, and creating and modifying existing applications in order to help implement processes to optimize and grow efficiency using Salesforce.
- Build systems, and deliver solutions using code, configuration, 3rd party tools and APIs, migrate data, and provide ongoing support to our internal Sales, Partners, CS and Marketing departments.
- Document, design and test system implementations and launch support of solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Provide tactical support for any issues and bugs that are reported on the Salesforce platform.
- Responsibility for evaluating, customizing and implementing solutions for business processes through salesforce sales cloud, and other BI and operational systems etc.
- Be responsible for data integrity and meta-data maintenance.
- Identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations for new strategic CRM opportunities.
- Create clear, concise and complete functional specifications and think through problems to make actionable recommendations.
- Analyze business questions and identify growth opportunities.
- Build and maintain dashboards and ad hoc reports and analysis to support the business growth.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- Bsc in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (Must)
- 1+ years of successful Salesforce administration experience (an advantage)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, write code, formula fields, workflows, process builder, custom views, develop screens and components and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong relationship-building and communication skill set to effectively collaborate with various divisions in the organization
- Proven understanding of data model implications related to core Salesforce functionalities
- Excellent team player with the highest level of integrity
- Strong quantitative capabilities with a passion for numbers and analytics
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects end-to-end
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- High proficiency in Excel (an advantage)
- Experience with React and SQL (an advantage)
- Experience with SaaS Sales, Marketing and Service cycles (an advantage)