Market Research Analyst:
We are looking for a market research analyst to help define Bringg’s go to market strategy. The person will analyze the market, find new opportunities for growth and drive a succinct and clear understanding of Bringg in the competitive landscape.
Market Research Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Conduct research on specific market conditions, customer needs, on new players, M&As, etc.
- Analyze the competition, company win rates and conduct SWOT of key competitors.
- Present internally to management, sales and product a comprehensive competitive analysis in a periodical cadence.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Prepare and present reports and recommendations to management.
Market Research Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Market Research or related (essential).
- 4 years of experience in market research and analysis.
- Analytical thinker with strong theoretical and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and present insights to senior management.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic analysis methodologies
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills with experience presenting to senior executives
- Ability to lead cross-organizational teams and present team analysis recommendations.