Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Currently looking for TLV office.
What will you do?
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices and functionality to expand existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Overall responsible for customer health, growth and satisfaction.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework, through QBR (onsite/remote) ongoing value proposition and periodic meeting.
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customer receives the up-most value of Bringg's product.
What you need to have?
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager \ Account Manager \ Customer Success Manager with international large enterprises.
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Significant customer facing experience - A Must
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent orientation, independency and decision making
- A problem solving freak