Position Title: Content Writer
The Content Writer will provide quality, data-driven content/copy for diverse marketing channels, to enhance our customer messaging, share our unique value proposition with our target market and support our sales funnel. This position requires a mix of content creation, agility with numbers, passion for insights, martech mastery with an understanding of user acquisition strategies and marketing techniques.
The ideal candidate will work well in a team, manage a diverse workload - and above all, isn’t just an excellent writer, but also an analytical thinker.
As a content manager, you will:
- Research and write blog posts that meet our brand voice while providing value and insights to our target audience
- Create copy for email, PPC, Banners, Landing pages, etc
- Work closely with various stakeholders to produce and/or edit content (blog, ebook, etc), campaigns (PPC, landing pages, web), events (outreach lists, audience segmentation), design elements, etc
- Grow blog reach to convert more visitors into leads, and expand our own-media overall reach
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Balance project deadlines with quality content in a fast-paced environment
- Conduct analytical assessments to improve blog and social media strategies/tactics and monitor the performance of content across multiple channels
- Research and utilize martech solutions to upload content, track KPIs, optimize channels, etc
- Native English speaker- a MUST.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing content strategy and social media in global tech-driven companies with a strong web presence
- Strong writing and editing skills with high attention to detail and tone.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills.
- Comfortable working in a highly fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects.
- Familiar with using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement.
- Team player, capable of motivating and recruiting peers to support content creation.
- Knowledge of lead generation, marketing automation (HubSpot), Wordpress and SEO.
- Developing an extensive yet realistic editorial calendar and making sure that deadlines are met
- Writing flexibly and fluently to fit the piece’s target audience, desired ‘personality’ and goals
- Working smoothly with a cross-functional team to create and edit all the required collateral
- Ensuring that the extensive Bringg collateral list is always kept completely updated
- Write brochures, fact sheets, white papers, presentations, web site pages, case studies, blog posts, etc.
- Create and maintain Bringg’s editorial calendar and master list of marketing/sales materials
- Edit materials written by the marketing team and other Bringg departments
- Create and maintain the company’s language style and tone guidelines
- At least 2-3 years of experience writing marketing, sales and technical materials for high-tech companies that sell to enterprises (definitely not consumer-oriented companies)
- English at a mother tongue level, additional languages a great plus
- A creative, proactive and hardworking team player
- BA/BS degree, excellent communication skills
- Mother tongue English level – mandatory