Position Title: VP Marketing
Who we are:
We are the delivery orchestration platform: a hyper growth, innovative global technology company that was founded to help enterprises thrive in the age of Amazon and meet their ever-growing customer expectations.
We work with the world's leading brands in Retail, Restaurants, Groceries, Services and Logistics and have partnered with some of the most respected tech companies such as Salesforce and crowd-delivery companies like Uber, Doordash and Postmates, in order to build a massive network of resources in support of our customers.
At Bringg, we are on a mission to help foster employee talent as we work towards common goals. To facilitate both group and individual success, we have built an open, safe, fun environment which emphasises teamwork and allows every member of our team to stretch, grow and reach their potential.
What makes a Bringgster?
- Ownership - no matter what your role is at Bringg, you will be expected to own your mission, and will be empowered to achieve your goals.
- Accountability - We strongly believe in developing self-awareness regarding where we stand vs. where we aspire to be, and correct our own course. This allows us to constantly assess our performance and improve our behavior while repeating, sharing and replicating the things that we do well
- Focus - we have a colossal opportunity which requires us to be thoughtful in the priorities we choose to focus on and be diligent in our execution.
- Lead from the Front - “feel the fear, do things anyway”. We embrace challenge and conflict knowing that getting out of our comfort zone is an opportunity to acquire new skills and experiences on our path to personal and professional growth
- Purpose - at Bringg, we genuinely believe we are here to help make a change in the world, disrupt the status quo and become the best we can be.
We’re looking for a marketing leader, with a proven record in managing all aspects of marketing in a fast-paced SaaS company serving large enterprises.
- Own the company’s end-to-end strategic positioning, branding and global marketing activities..
- Translate the broader strategy into industry-leading marketing campaigns.
- Manage a team of highly skilled marketers and oversee all aspects of the marketing operations and strategy.
- Own and drive marketing KPIs, including sales pipeline and revenue generation.
- Lead multi-channel marketing campaigns including paid, owned, and earned media.
- Partner with our cross-functional teams to build plans and deliver on content and collateral necessary to achieve our sales targets and align to company messaging and product positioning.
- Oversee all marketing communications, content, and plans for industry trade shows and events.
- 10+ years experience as Director/VP in global marketing for SaaS B2B technology organizations with a substantial budget and management of teams, vendors and providers.
- Native English- A MUST.
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear ROI focused metrics.
- Experience in overseeing lead generation efforts, including paid, owned and earned media.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers
- Experience building messaging and brand identity for a high tech company.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor degree required; MBA highly preferred.