We are looking for a Solution Architect Team Lead with experience in software projects with large international enterprises.
Who we are:
We are the delivery orchestration platform: a hyper growth, innovative global technology company that was founded to help enterprises thrive in the age of Amazon and meet their ever-growing customer expectations.
We work with the world's leading brands in Retail, Restaurants, Groceries, Services and Logistics and have partnered with some of the most respected tech companies such as Salesforce and crowd-delivery companies like Uber, Doordash and Postmates, in order to build a massive network of resources in support of our customers.
At Bringg, we are on a mission to help foster employee talent as we work towards common goals. To facilitate both group and individual success, we have built an open, safe, fun environment which emphasizes teamwork and allows every member of our team to stretch, grow and reach their potential.
What makes a Bringgster?
- Ownership - no matter what your role is at Bringg, you will be expected to own your mission, and will be empowered to achieve your goals.
- Accountability - We strongly believe in developing self-awareness regarding where we stand vs. where we aspire to be, and correct our own course. This allows us to constantly assess our performance and improve our behavior while repeating, sharing and replicating the things that we do well
- Focus - we have a colossal opportunity which requires us to be thoughtful in the priorities we choose to focus on and be diligent in our execution.
- Lead from the Front - “feel the fear, do things anyway”. We embrace challenge and conflict knowing that getting out of our comfort zone is an opportunity to acquire new skills and experiences on our path to personal and professional growth
- Purpose - at Bringg, we genuinely believe we are here to help make a change in the world, disrupt the status quo and become the best we can be.
- Leading a team of Solution Architects that are handling a portfolio of clients from contract signature to production deployment.
The team is based in Chicago and Sao Paulo.
- Support team and clients on all project activities: Requirements gathering, Scoping, Solution definition & Implementation
- Train and onboard new team members
- Act as an escalation point for client issues as well as internal needs
- Ensure project goals are delivered on time and on budget
- Mediate conflicts and mitigate project risks
- Understand customer needs - Being able to listen to customer needs and analyze their use case to details
- Reporting to head of department based in Tel Aviv, Israel
Skills /Experience Requirements:
- English mandatory, Spanish/Portuguese - advantage
- At least 5 years experience in Software delivery projects with international large enterprise
- Experience managing a team under customer success/operations
- Technical background with APIs, product implementation, and integrations
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Deep business understanding of the customer business & market
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Know-how in project management methodologies
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Willing to work in different time zones around the globe
Fast & sharp - Working in an energized environment that needs to adapt fast changes and implement them quickly
Self-learner and thinking out of the box