Position Title: Customer Success Manager (USA)
Currently looking for Chicago office.
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships across a portfolio of named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement
- Build and execute account-specific success plans to proactively drive customer health, growth, and advocacy
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure the customer receives maximum value from their Bringg solutions
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices, and functionality to expand existing accounts
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customers' contract renewal
What you need to have?
- 3-5 years experience as a Customer Success Manager\ Technical Account Manager with international large enterprises.
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Excellent communication skills with customers and key executives
- An ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and implement strategies to drive success
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills
- Travel: up to 20%
- Experience with the logistics industry is strongly preferred