Position Title: Business Analyst (replacement for maternity leave)
Department: Business Operations
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can lead important company data analysis and reports for Company Leaders and Shareholders. We are looking for someone who can take lead cross functional projects and deliver results that will turbo charge our growth and effectiveness.
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards.
- Perform insightful and ad hoc reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Identify problems and opportunities within a company using data modeling practices and ultimately provide solutions that help achieve the business' goals.
- Monitor the company KPIs and trends on a daily basis and raise red flags on time.
- Take a crucial role in change management processes by leveraging data and insights from the various departments.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
At least 2-3 years of experience working as a Business Analyst / Data Analyst or similar role in a SAAS company
- BA/BS degree in Industrial Engineering / Information Systems / Computer Science / Statistics / Mathematics or other related field
- Experience with BI tools (Mode Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc)
- Experience with Salesforce (data structure and reports) - must. Experience as Salesforce admin - huge advantage
- Experience with the following tech stack - Zuora, Chartmogul, Gong, Hubspot, Outreach, Oktopost, Madison Logic - huge advantage
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills
- Ability to translate technical specifications into customer/business requirements
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver timely results
- Excellent team player, with the ability to work independently as well
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally in English