Position Title: Technical Project Manager EMEA
Bringg, the leading delivery operations solution is rapidly growing, and we are looking for Rock Star Customer Success professionals to join our international team.
Currently looking for Tel-Aviv office.
What will you do?
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices and functionality to expand existing accounts.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Overall responsible for customer health, growth and satisfaction.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework, through QBR (onsite/remote) ongoing value proposition and periodic meeting.
- Leverage your product knowledge and experience to ensure customer receives the up-most value of Bringg's product.
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customers' contract renewal.
What you need to have?
- 3-5 years experience as a Project Manager\ Technical Account Manager with international large enterprises.
- Native French speakers- huge advantage
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- High communication skills with customers and key executives
- Business results oriented, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Travel: up to 30%