Position Title: Tech Support Engineer USA/LATAM
We’re looking for enthusiastic and energetic geeks - with experience in customer and technical support - to join our Global Support Team in Tel Aviv.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the Customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports internally and with our Customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our Customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information on the Bringg system and technical issues by using the right methods and tools
- Constantly improve customer service performance and procedures
Skills /Experience Requirements:
- Experience providing technical support in a customer services team, ideally for SaaS software solutions or equivalent
- Experience working with large international enterprise customers in business critical environments
- A high-level of technical skills and hands-on capabilities, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Excellent skills in customer service and support procedures
- Mother-tongue proficiency in English - both written and spoken - a must!
- Flexibility to work customer business hours if required including evenings and weekends
- Experience with information systems and technologies (e.g. data management, databases, SQL, etc.)
- Spanish speaking - preferred