Position Title: Tech Support Engineer USA/LATAM
We’re looking for enthusiastic and energetic geeks - with experience in customer and technical support - to join our Global Support Team in Tel Aviv.
Who we are:
We are the delivery orchestration platform: a hyper growth, innovative global technology company that was founded to help enterprises thrive in the age of Amazon and meet their ever-growing customer expectations.
We work with the world's leading brands in Retail, Restaurants, Groceries, Services and Logistics and have partnered with some of the most respected tech companies such as Salesforce and crowd-delivery companies like Uber, Doordash and Postmates, in order to build a massive network of resources in support of our customers.
At Bringg, we are on a mission to help foster employee talent as we work towards common goals. To facilitate both group and individual success, we have built an open, safe, fun environment which emphasises teamwork and allows every member of our team to stretch, grow and reach their potential.
What makes a Bringgster?
- Ownership - no matter what your role is at Bringg, you will be expected to own your mission, and will be empowered to achieve your goals.
- Accountability - We strongly believe in developing self-awareness regarding where we stand vs. where we aspire to be, and correct our own course. This allows us to constantly assess our performance and improve our behavior while repeating, sharing and replicating the things that we do well
- Focus - we have a colossal opportunity which requires us to be thoughtful in the priorities we choose to focus on and be diligent in our execution.
- Lead from the Front - “feel the fear, do things anyway”. We embrace challenge and conflict knowing that getting out of our comfort zone is an opportunity to acquire new skills and experiences on our path to personal and professional growth
- Purpose - at Bringg, we genuinely believe we are here to help make a change in the world, disrupt the status quo and become the best we can be.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the Customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting the correction or adjustment; and following up to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports internally and with our Customers
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with our Customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information on the Bringg system and technical issues by using the right methods and tools
- Constantly improve customer service performance and procedures
Skills /Experience Requirements:
- Experience providing technical support in a customer services team, ideally for SaaS software solutions or equivalent
- Experience working with large international enterprise customers in business critical environments
- A high-level of technical skills and hands-on capabilities, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Excellent skills in customer service and support procedures
- Mother-tongue proficiency in English - both written and spoken - a must!
- Flexibility to work customer business hours if required including evenings and weekends
- Experience with information systems and technologies (e.g. data management, databases, SQL, etc.)
- Spanish speaking - preferred