Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring - join us!
Breeze is looking for “Seriously Nice” pilots to join our pathway program! The Breeze Embark program is designed to prepare interested aviators to work at the newest and nicest airline, Breeze Airways! Pilots with partner schools / universities will have access to a Breeze mentor and training tools designed to make the transition from flight instruction to airline flying. From there, our pilots enjoy great quality of life and exciting growth opportunities.
Breeze Airways Pilots are responsible for ensuring safe and timely flight operations in accordance with all Company policies and Federal Aviation Regulations. Our Pilots are overall Leaders who safely take care of our Team Members and Guests. They understand that our pursuit of Excellence is not a destination, but rather, a journey.
This pilot job posting is specific to Flight Instructors who are affiliated with Breeze partner schools and universities. For other interested candidates, please apply via the First Officer or Captain job postings on our job.flybreeze.com career page.
Pilot Pay Rates
A220 Pilot Pay Rates
E190/195 Pilot Pay Rates
Here's what you'll do
- While instructing with a partner school, Embark pilots will participate in regular meetings with program staff.
- Continued learning and development in line with Breeze Flight Operations policies and procedures.
- Commitment to helping spread the Breeze brand and our core values: Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence.
- Complete all pre-hire assessments and intermittent training to best prepare for success during initial Breeze training.
- Participate in Breeze Embark Program community events to include: open houses, community service days, and training events.
- Successfully complete ATP-CTP training through Breeze’s training partner.
- Provide feedback on personal development process and suggest program enhancements.
- The knowledge and ability to assess risk and use the proper resources to keep risk to an acceptable level during all phases of ground and flight operations
- Employs the CRM concept of “Assertiveness with Respect”
- Maintains a high degree of proficiency and a thorough knowledge of flight operations, procedures, and systems applicable to the aircraft flown
- Develops technically and professionally in preparation for transition to Breeze
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Company
- Observe the Rules of Conduct for all team members as outlined in the Company Team Member Playbook and Pilot Playbook
Current Embark Partner Schools
- ATP Flight Schools
- Utah Valley University
- Southern Utah University
- Epic Flight Academy
- US Aviation Academy
For more details on our ATP partnership, please visit https://atpflightschool.com/airlines/breeze-airways-alliance.html
- FAA Certified Flight Instructor Rating
- Currently serving as a flight instructor with Breeze partner school / university. Breeze can help facilitate connecting candidates with a partner school if needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent educational achievement
- FAA commercial certificate with airplane multi-engine class rating
- Must have 500 hours total time in fixed-wing aircraft
- Must have the knowledge, skills, and ability to quickly transition to the 121-operating environment.
- Must pass partner school and Breeze assessment / interview process.
- Must maintain Pilot training history in accordance with the Pilot Records Improvement Act of 1996 (PRIA)
- Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate
- Valid FCC Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid passport
- Must be able to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Must pass a DOT pre-employment drug test
- Must pass a TSA required fingerprint-based criminal history records check and a Breeze background check
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986
- The ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products
- Ability to facilitate cooperative relationships between/among people and departments
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Ejet Bases: CHS, MSY, ORF, PVU
A220 Bases: CHS, TPA, BDL, PVU, PVD
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.