Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life. We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guests travel experience using technology, ingenuity and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The A220 Ground Instructor provides ground-based instruction for new hire as well as recurrent ground training for pilots in the Airbus fleet. This position conducts ground training for all categories of training for pilots (and in the case of Joint CRM, Dispatchers, Flight Attendants, and Maintenance personnel, as well).
Here’s what you’ll do
- Ensure course content meets regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with the Manager, Ground Training Systems to ensure standardization of curriculum materials
- Prepare and maintain accurate, error-free training records and documentation
- Maintain classrooms and other training facilities in a clean, neat condition
- Continuously review company, industry, government, and related publications to keep current on methods, procedures, policies and regulations
- Participate in the development and presentation of any special department or company training efforts
- Maintain a personal appearance, conduct and demeanor consistent with the professional, customer-oriented manner expected of flight crewmember personnel
- Instruct curriculum segments common to other training programs
- Prepare and maintain presentations and provide classroom training
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and scheduling of classroom training
- Other duties and assigned by the Manager, Ground Training Systems
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
Here’s how you’ll be successful
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of aviation instructor experience
- Fluent in the English language
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Satisfactorily complete required training
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starter must have a positive attitude and strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
- FAA ATP – Multi-engine
- Previous Part 121 flight crewmember experience
- Previous airline or aviation classroom teaching experience
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.