Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
BondMADE: Mentorship, Advancement, Development, and Education*Now Accepting applications, interviews to start in November*
We are excited to announce that we are accepting applications for the 2023 Fall class of our BondMADE program. In the past, veterinarians typically have had 3 popular options available to them after graduation: internship, specialization, or jumping right into practice. We’ve created something different: a structured, supportive, 16 week long program that mentors doctors in urgent and emergent care, general practice, surgery, dentistry, and more. Every week, you’ll cover a different body system and learn new skills, with access to lectures, case studies, and regular assessments. You’ll also receive certification in RECOVER and VetGirl Basic Emergency Medicine, dental certification through the Animal Dental Center in Maryland, and certification on small animal abdominal and thoracic ultrasonography. We invest in our doctors because we want to uphold our promise to practice the highest quality medicine possible.
As a BondMADE veterinarian, you’ll experience the value of learning from our diverse group of veterinarians and specialists. What’s more, you’ll be paid well as a practitioner, thus providing you with the support needed to begin your career. This is a competitive program, and as such we are only accepting a limited number of applicants.
How Bond Vet is paving the way:
As a whole, we’ve set out to improve sustainability in the veterinary field, with a specific focus on unwavering medical excellence, fluid operations, mental health, team wellness, and thoughtful approaches to growth. Interested in learning more? Let’s talk.
- An upcoming 2023 graduate from an accredited veterinary school
- An individual who understands the value of excellent communication skills
- A tenacious learner with a desire to develop your skills in urgent and emergent care, general practice, surgery, dentistry and more
- A team player with a desire to uplift those around you
- Very generous PTO (5 weeks for our Associate Doctors)
- A way for you to grow, learn, and continue to develop your skills as a practitioner
- Mentorship through the Specialists on our team, Emergency Doctors, Frequent Wet Labs and External CE
- A culture that fosters relationship building and learning from one another (yes that means our teams will likely learn from you as well!)
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Mental health support in the form of frequent check ins, 1 year of free therapy through TalkSpace, Employee Assistance Program and more
- 401 with matching contributions
- Meals on weekends, and a fully stocked pantry available to you at any time
- 16 week parental leave programs over your time at Bond Vet
- And much more.
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.