Bond Vet is on a mission to strengthen the human-animal bond through better pet care. We’re focused on urgent care, so we’re there for pets when they need us most. Our clinics are designed with pets and people in mind: warm, friendly, and highly sniffable. We balance this design with a strong focus on technology, all built in-house, which means we can easily innovate our systems to improve the veterinary team, pet, and client experience.
We know you’re busy, so let’s cut to the chase. We’re veterinary-led at every level and sustainability is our priority — we take care of our vets so you can take care of the pets you see everyday.
You’ll have supportive staff both in the clinic and remotely to assist you with callbacks, scribing, and patient care. You’ll have access to the best technology, a warm and welcoming clinic environment, and did we mention snacks? Above all, you’ll be provided with the autonomy to practice your medicine how you see fit and be supported mentally, physically and financially.
As a Relief Veterinarian you'll support our team by filling in on a regular basis. You'll be compensated at a competitive rate and work alongside a dedicated, supportive and collaborative team.
- Director of Medical Excellence, a Board Certified surgeon on our team to jump in and help you with that tricky pyometra or cystotomy, as well as serve as a trusted resource for anything else.
- Board-certified specialists whom you can reach out to for expertise on any case.
- Support near and far. We have a highly-skilled remote team of nurses to lend support with client needs, triaging cases, and assisting with day-to-day tasks when things get busy in the clinic.
- Direct communication with leadership and influence over policies. If you’re thoughtful, we’re listening — let’s build a better vet clinic together.
- We have your back - we don’t tolerate poor behavior from clients.
Currently working elsewhere? We get it - the vet world is small. We’re committed to a confidential and positive experience. Just looking to chat? Let’s grab a coffee or hop on the phone. Email our Team at email@example.com
Bond Vet provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.