Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
At Blockchain.com, we aim to put our customers at the center of everything we do. The Customer Success team is at the forefront of delivering seamless support experiences and customer enablement to our rapidly growing, global customer base.
Reporting into the Global Head of Customer Success, you’ll build our Social Media Support team from the ground up. You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing a strategy to help scale our reach, response and resolution to customers requiring support via our social media channels, while also rolling up your sleeves and managing various cases and escalations on your own.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build a team that provides the highest level of customer service to the millions of Blockchain.com customers on high visibility, high traffic social media channels (includingTwitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Telegram, review platforms & crypto forums, with a combined follower count of nearly 1.5 million).
- Respond to, and help resolve, incoming social media and other online inquiries in a timely manner. This candidate should be just as happy to get into the weeds as they are building out process & strategy.
- Build team SOPs and establish social media support metrics
- Identify team tooling needs, and ensure social media cases are properly routed and tagged in Zendesk and other relevant tools.
- Track and monitor customer pain points and feedback to identify patterns and solutions, and provide feedback to Customer Success leadership, Marketing & Product teams
- Work closely with our Marketing & customer safety teams; help define cross-functional workflows and best practices.
- Act as a brand advocate at all times (including using brand guidelines at appropriate times), and instill this principle in your team.
- Lead the charge during company or industry incidents, providing accurate and impactful incident updates on social media channels and status pages.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of experience working in a social media team in a senior capacity for a recognized brand
- Strong leadership skills and can make decisions independently
- A lead-from-the front attitude. You will be expected to respond to customers directly while also scaling the team.
- Good knowledge of cryptocurrencies - you should be passionate about the industry and have a solid understanding of how crypto transactions work.
- Empathetic and active listener with a solid understanding of tone matching. You know how to make customers feel heard, understood, and taken care of, particularly in public channels.
- Knowledge of social media tools; Sprout Social and Zendesk are a plus.
- Flexibility and resilience. You will be expected to be available during company incidents as our social media support leader.
- Utmost integrity and trustworthiness in all client interactions
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Crypto Bonus paid after 12 months of service, for your first 3 years at Blockchain.com
- Beautiful office locations globally, and remote working options.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.