Blink Health is a digital health company dedicated to making prescription medications affordable and accessible for everybody. The patient experience is at the heart of everything we do. We are the world’s first cloud-based, pharma-to-patient platform that dramatically improves affordability, transparency, convenience and accessibility to prescription medications.
Blink Health’s proprietary technologies (BlinkRx and Quick Save) offer a dramatically more efficient prescription delivery system that enables patients to receive their medications at the lowest possible price.
We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Product Managers at Blink are innovators, craftspeople and business thinkers. Your job as a Product Manager is to take ownership over our hardest problems, envision and refine strategic solutions, and drive execution like an entrepreneur. You will collaborate closely with a talented, cross-functional team of engineers, designers, product managers, data scientists, marketers, and operators. Through these partnerships, you’ll grow our business, build our core platform, and - above all - make sure that our customers have access to the least expensive and highest satisfaction pharmacy experience on earth.
At Blink, we determine the specific focus of product roles through the interview process. Key potential areas of ownership include: our telemedicine platform; our home delivery experience; our growth team; our core cloud pharmacy platform; new product line development and strategic platforms. We’ll work with you to find the right fit. All PM roles include driving product strategy, roadmapping, rapid testing and research, release planning, experimentation and analysis. PMs are expected to become true experts in pharmacy systems - so that we can transform them. And they are expected to become experts in our customers - so that we can provide a truly unparalleled experience to them.
While this role is based in India, you will work on global products that require partnership with teams across regions. We are also aggressively growing our teams in India and this role will be one of our founding product based roles here.
- Experienced - you have 8+ years as a product manager, either with strong consumer or deep platform experience.
- Proven Builder - you have delivered multiple successful and innovative products from ‘0 to 1 to n’. You can point directly to growth/engagement/success metrics on these products.
- Consumer-Obsessed - you always think first about the consumer, hunt for empathy, and do everything possible to give the customer the best possible experience.
- Analytical - you naturally break hard problems into their pieces, are deeply familiar with best-in-class experimentation practices, use key results to drive strategies, and basically just measure everything.
- Driven and Biased-to-Action - you can manage through complexity, lead with influence, make hard decisions, and persevere when things are challenging. You are hungry to win and you have the grit to make it happen.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
- Technical - an engineering background/skills are highly preferred for Product roles at Blink. You will work closely with engineering teams and will need to appreciate technical nuances of the solutions being built.
- BE/B Tech degree from top institution; MBA or Computer Science degree preferred but not mandatory.
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.