Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We’re scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- Lead all aspects of Blink’s Accounting functions, including GAAP-compliant financial reporting, revenue recognition, expenses, accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll operations, audit and tax compliance
- Develops accounting organizational strategies by contributing accounting and financial information, analysis, and recommendations for strategic thinking and direction, and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Sign off on preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financials and other external facing reports, ensuring financial accuracy and timeliness
- Own development, implementation and documentation of accounting best practices, including the adoption of new accounting standards and mitigating the company’s financial reporting risk
- Serve as a cross-functional partner, to support various projects and initiatives, ensuring future work streams are structured with the company’s financial wellbeing in mind. Provide cross-functional partners and leadership with a technical accounting expertise and guidance on complex accounting matters
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies with a plan for implementation
- Develop, enhance, and maintain systems of internal controls
- Improve the accounting and administrative processes, and maintain the department′s policies and procedures manuals
- Own relationships with external accounting consultants, auditors and tax professionals
- Continue to scale a high-performing accounting team to better support Blink company growth. Invest in the development and growth of team members and expand capabilities through the onboarding of high-potential talent
- Possess a positive, driven self-starter attitude, who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- CPA required, Big 4 accounting experience preferred
- Minimum of 15 years related accounting experience with at least 4+ years as a high-impact controller or director; pre-IPO, high-growth startup and/or HealthTech experience a plus
Why join us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers. We care about the future of healthcare and are looking for people who share our passion.