Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is at the forefront of the company mission to bring not only affordable prices, but to also deliver the best possible experience for all of our customers. We are a large team of customer service personnel who provides frontline support and manages the operations of our growing customer service and pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer and pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with broader Learning & Development team to manage a robust Learning & Development program across the growing pharmacy and customer experience teams
- Ensure that all Pharmacy Operations teams are trained and have the resources to excel and delight our patients
- Assist in the development, editing and tracking of content in the Knowledge Base
- Perform arrangement and quality assurance checks on materials in the Knowledge Base
- Collaborate with Product Support Associates to gather identified assets needed to complete trainings, communications and protocols
- Develop materials with all patient facing teams in mind and ensure that all materials are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Clarify content request details to ensure accurate interpretation
- Assist with managing and updating materials in the Patient Services Department’s Learning Management System (LMS)
- Update all appropriate trainings & quizzes upon product and/or language changes
- Circulate content updates in a digestible and impactful manner, with the guidance of the Learning & Development Lead/Manager
- Partner closely with all Learning & Development Associates across Patient Services to ensure alignment, brainstorm ideas, and foster collaboration
- Help to prepare and/or lead any team meetings as applicable
- Assist with onboarding new agents to the department
- Identify development and training needs for team members to grow in their roles/skill sets
- Remain knowledgeable about our product offerings to ensure you are a constant resource
What You’ll Need:
- Proactive work ethic, constantly pushing themselves to learn
- Strong delivery skills
- Comfortable multitasking
- Previous applicable experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Ability to build trainings, develop protocols, edit content
- Interest in Training & Development
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn complex new tools
- Strong feedback and coaching skills, strongly preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.