Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Keep a pragmatic approach on existing processes for on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits, and life-cycle changes, etc. and always be thinking about how create a better employee experience
- Act as an internal consultant to the HRBPs and other stakeholders across the organization on a variety of topics of high complexity including P&C programs and policies, employee lifecycle changes, benefits, leaves of absence, payroll, compliance, and other disciplines that the People Operations Team touches
- Provide front line guidance to employees who have questions about Blink policies, benefits, payroll, and everyday questions
- Participate in projects and initiatives to design, create, refine, and continually improve People programs and practices that are beneficial to Blinkers
- Ensure HR systems and employee files are most up-to-date and accurate information and meets all legal requirements
- Participate in annual audits as needed and establish internal audit points (payroll based, monthly, quarterly, annually) to ensure data are consistent across different platforms
- Partner with members on the P&C Team and Finance Team to process semi-monthly payroll
- Manages immigration process across the organization
- Partner with P&C members on maximizing efficiency and upscaling processes, including proposing new or improved processes, guidelines, tools and systems to support the organization’s needs
- Create and/or generate reports and insightful analyses as scheduled or requested by stakeholders, including building visualizations to communicate data and metrics, data maps, dashboards, etc.
- Support the implementation and launch of new or ongoing P&C programs and initiatives, and ensure successful scoping and feasibility assessment from the operational side
Who You Are:
Employee Advocate/Compliance Expert/Problem Solver/Process Improver/Communicator
This role is for someone who has a very strong sense of ownership on everything they deliver and advocates for a balance of client needs and scalability. We are looking for someone who has beyond experience & knowledge - someone who is hungry to learn more, do more, and create impact immediately. They are willing to go the extra mile to find innovative solutions for complex people challenges.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience in roles ensuring operational excellence that helps a company scale
- 1+ years of experience configuration in Workday highly preferred
- Experience working in high-growth technology companies with teams in multiple states
- Experience working with large database sets and multiple HR-related tools, including HRIS, performance management, compensation planning and benefit portals
- In-depth fluency in the areas of payroll, benefits, compensation, immigration and employment law, and practices
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail is essential
- Strong communication skills, tact and discretion in handling information, attention to detail, and strong work ethic. Ability to effectively collaborate and work with all staff levels.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting HR related business processes such as performance/talent management, talent acquisition, compensation or payroll
- Strong quantitative skills is a must with fluency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.