At Blink, our core belief is very simple: every patient should get the medications they need. Unfortunately, today less than 50% of new prescriptions written are filled and only 50% of patients that start therapy stay on therapy. We solve this problem by building technology that ensures patients get the lowest possible price and the greatest convenience when purchasing their medications. We are looking for a dedicated group of People to join our mission.
Does most of your work vernacular consist of mostly 3 letter words? CPC, SEM, PPC, ROI, KPI, CTR? Do you enjoy finding the most creative way to get your messages across in 80 characters or less? Do you think about how you can be constantly improving customer acquisition with CTAs, ad extensions, and A/B tests? Do you save great examples of your most creative ideas? Blink Health is looking for a creative and analytical Digital Marketing Manager to assist in improving program growth and efficiency through diligent Paid Search management.
You will join a fast-paced marketing team assisting in building out the strategy, tactics, and creative necessary to deliver on & surpass program goals. You will play a key role in the largest section of our marketing department, helping to maintain and shape SEM (and related programs). You will leverage your SEM knowledge, digital marketing experience and campaign data to continually optimize and recommend best practices and testing scenarios to make our next success even greater. You will be responsible for helping position our value-proposition in the right auction at the right price to ramp up customer acquisition efficiently. You’ll also stay up-to-date on SEM best practices, industry insights, and helping manage vendor/rep relationships. Additional work and learning opportunities will become available in other performance marketing channels (such as paid social, display, & TV) as the team requires it.
Blink Health is a Manhattan-based venture-backed healthcare technology company. Blink’s mission is to use technology to make healthcare affordable for everyone. The company’s first product allows all Americans access to the lowest prices on their prescription medications.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the development and execution of the vision and strategy for the Digital Marketing roadmap through SEM initiatives.
- Plan, design, and execute paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc) campaigns from execution to completion.
- Assist in all campaigns trafficking, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis across search, shopping and social platforms.
- Develop robust A/B and multivariate testing programs to optimize ad copy & landing page performance.
- Maintain strong knowledge of SEM marketing, our target customer, retail, digital marketing and competitive trends.
- Become the expert on the how, when, and why of what makes our customers tick o Implement best practices, perform SQRs, manage other SEM settings, and leverage/explore additional resources, releases, and betas as necessary
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent knowledge or experience
- 2-4 years experience managing all aspects of SEM, PLA, Paid Social and SEO
- Advanced knowledge of Excel: pivot tables, vlookup, etc.
- Experience with data analytics and visualization platforms such as Tableau, Google Analytics, or Looker
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Experience managing all aspects of large-scale PLA and SEM campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager/Business Manager
- SQL experience; translating raw data into insights to guide campaign optimization decisions
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.