Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
Blink is seeking an experienced and energetic Senior Product Data Scientist to join our Data team to support Pharma product and operations. This is a small and growing team of versatile analysts positioned at the center of everything at Blink Health.
The Data team is responsible for tackling some of the company's most difficult problems and distilling its large volumes of data into relevant, actionable knowledge. Candidates must have a strong foundation of technical and quantitative skills and be focused on how insights can impact business results. While analytic rigor is a must, this is an applied research function where impact matters more than techniques utilized. Areas of focus range from business intelligence, product testing, self-service reporting automation, data architecture development, and marketing decision support.
Opportunities for cross-functional projects are plentiful for Analytics team members. The team regularly collaborates with the Product, Marketing, Data Engineering, and Strategy teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help improve decision making with data, including helping build a culture of data driven decision making.
- Define, measure, and analyze business metrics and product KPIs
- Create tableau dashboards and the underlying data aggregations in AWS.
- Conduct exploratory analysis to inform product strategy and evaluate recently released or existing products or features
- Produce work that aids the decision-making process of the executive team
What You’ll Need:
- A bias for action in applying analytics to solve problems and a focus on identifying efficient solutions to complex issues.
- Enjoy developing and defending an evidence-based point-of-view
- A strong command of SQL and relational databases
- Comfort with large, disparate datasets
- Experience in Looker, Tableau or other similar BI tools
- Clear communication skills to a wide and diverse audience, including Digital Marketers, Product Managers, a Financial Strategist, and a Data Engineer
- An ability to prioritize disparate requests and communicate timelines and statuses to a broad audience
- A growth mindset and deep intellectual curiosity
- At least 5 years of professional experience with reporting responsibilities
- An educated grasp of eCommerce and digital marketing
- Functional programming experience in Python, R, or another language
- Social science research experience
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.