Blink helps patients get on therapy faster and for their lowest available price through technology-powered partnerships with drug manufacturers and pharmacies. We are a well-funded health tech company that is assembling a world-class team of experts to transform the prescription drug industry. Our team consists of curious, creative, and collaborative people who are dedicated to inventing new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to build world-class software for our pharmacy or patient experience team. You’ll help shape the strategy and drive the execution and successful delivery in service of providing patients with a frictionless experience to get the lowest available prices on their medications.
What you will do
- Develop deep understanding of our customers, data, business, and industry
- Define product strategy and roadmap for an industry leading user experience
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog, including gathering requirements, writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to determine deliverables, timelines, and dependencies to successfully execute on the most impactful projects for our patients, pharmacy team, and partners
- Communicate plans, updates, milestones, and trade-offs for cross organization alignment
- Work closely with our pharmacy team to understand the user journey, identify problems and opportunities, and get constant feedback on the product
- Define OKRs and track metrics in partnership with data analysts to assess success and failure of projects, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals.
- Balance the business needs and technical constraints to drive maximum value for patients
Who you are
- 4+ years experience in product management with a proven track record of successful launches that drive meaningful value for users; experience in healthcare a plus
- Customer obsessed: Excellent user empathy and desire to discover and fulfill needs for both external and internal customers
- Goal oriented and data driven: Experience defining OKRs and performing data analysis to make product and strategic decisions and measure outcomes
- Nimble and flexible: Comfortable with and adaptable to change, working in an innovative fast-growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Self starter: Resourceful and able to act autonomously, with no fear of getting your hands dirty or to be the first to tackle a challenge
- Communication: Exceptional written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills with individuals across all levels of the company
Why join us?
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.