Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Our Patient Services team is a large team of customer service personnel who provides frontline support and manages the operations of our growing customer service and pharmacy teams. We are responsible to ensure that we scale efficient customer and pharmacy services while delivering excellent customer satisfaction scores. We are looking for a Patient Services Operations & Systems Manager to join the team to own our platform operations and reporting strategy, including our CRM design (our system for managing patient interactions).
What You’ll Do:
- Own the platform operations and reporting strategy across Patient Services, with an emphasis on streamlining workflows and implementing automation
- Drive platform implementations & improvements to scale the growing teams
- Lead the technical design of the CRM used by our growing pharmacy and customer experience teams
- Manage all reporting and insights functions for the customer and pharmacy teams.
- Quantitatively capture customer sentiment and experience
- Work cross functionally to automate department reporting and integrate CRM and company data in Tableau
- Pull and analyze data required to answer key business questions and routinely report out operational metrics (KPIs and SLAs) as part of Blink business reviews. Socialize insights and gain support to drive technology, product and/or workflow changes.
- Proactively analyze data and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, understand changes in trends and influence product, workflow and coaching initiatives
- Analyze existing workflows and make improvements to better streamline workflows and overall operations across customer and pharmacy teams
- Collaborate with customer and pharmacy leaders to develop new reports and dashboards and to make platform changes to support team changes, product rollouts, and other changes
- Manage day-to-day platform operations, including documentation and troubleshooting technical errors
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of CRM administration, preferably Zendesk and/or Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large volumes of data to distill actionable insights. Advanced Excel skills are strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in leveraging data to make business decisions
- Ability to learn and apply different software applications
- Strong attention to detail with a knack for precision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a highly collaborative environment and working cross functionally with departments
- Experience in healthcare or other regulated industry is preferred
- Located in New York City, St. Louis or Pittsburgh preferred
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.