Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allow us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What You’ll Do:
- Complete order fulfillment on prescription orders, including filling and shipping
- Field calls from major pharmacy chains and independent pharmacies across the country
- Under the direct supervision of a pharmacist, receive, process and transfer patient’s prescriptions, and own the success of the transfer end-to-end
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of the Blink Health product for quick pharmacy assistance
- Resolve open orders through communication with pharmacists and the Blink Health Customer Experience team
- Perform all tasks in a safe and compliant manner that is consistent with corporate policies as well as State and Federal laws
- Work collaboratively with the management team and pharmacists
What You’ll Need:
- Active Pharmacy Intern license in the state of Missouri (in good standing and unrestricted)
- P1-P4 students eligible
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent phone presence in a support/service capacity
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Proven ability to learn complex new software and technologies
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.