Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications, in partnership with providers and pharmacies. With telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
- You are passionate about quality. You integrate well with agile teams in testing, environment build-up, analyzing, designing, and building a comprehensive quality assurance test infrastructure to deliver a high quality product.
- You love breaking software! You get a thrill from finding gaps and uncovering vulnerabilities.
- You are energized by tackling big problems and finding ways to solve them, using your knowledge and the inputs from a talented cross-functional team.
- We value simplicity, pragmatism, a tendency to take action vs. wait for direction, and are passionate about delivering products that bring real value to our customers.
How to achieve success:
- You believe in humans first, making a difference and doing the right thing for our customers, every day.
- You are a problem solver who wants to deconstruct, reconstruct, and test assumptions.
- You dive deep into what is happening, why, and seek to identify not just the easiest answer, but the best answer.
- You work well in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and switch priorities quickly.
- You are comfortable with hands-on testing, developing automation and establishing product engineering practices and standards
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and excellent relationship and collaboration with the team.
- 3+ years of increasingly complex QA and SDET execution and experience with standard-setting, testing environment creation, creating and improving automated testing
- Experience in building engineering guard-rails, contributing to testing strategy, standards and metrics for quality of execution.
- Experience designing test automation suites from manual tests across different platforms - desktop (must) and mobile apps (desired)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, or FastLane.
- Ability to work across multi-location engineering teams and developing cross functional test suites.
- Knowledge of unit and performance Database testing with RDBMS such as PostgreSQL and mySQL or NoSQL such as DynamoDB or Couchbase.
- Solid experience with Rest API Automation Testing.
- Demonstrated familiarity with modern programming languages (Python preferred).
- Experience with Cypress, CircleCI, Jmeter/Blazemeter, Jenkins, Selenium, Postman.
- Experience with testing APIs and back-end scaling, functionality, and integration testing.
- Experience working closely with scrum/agile teams to add in and modify acceptance criteria and test suites.
- Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility. You are an excellent communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious and aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.