Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible and affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need. Our proprietary platform and supply chain allows us to offer everyone — whether they have insurance or not — amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine and home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country and fixing how opaque, unfair, and overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders and operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the most experienced and talented team to get this done!
Blink Health is seeking a Senior Product Manager - Technical to take ownership over one of our hardest business problems, own and drive the product strategy, and drive successful project execution and delivery. The right Senior Product Manager - Technical will deeply understand our customer needs, envision the right experience for customers, and scale the solution to match the business growth opportunity. You are comfortable working closely with engineering to provide clear, detailed requirements that enable development teams to move fast, and are passionate about data to measure success of product delivery and overall solution health. You will achieve the right balance among competing priorities for new platform features and engineering improvements to drive our operational excellence. Come join us in our mission to make a real difference in people’s lives!
- Define long-term product roadmap and vision, based on data and metrics from customer research and product utilization, and obtain buy-in for the product vision with internal and external key stakeholders
- Break down large, complex projects into product milestone releases - develop detailed business requirements, user stories, and product specifications for each planned release
- Ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements across business, engineering, and operations teams
- Establish business metrics and key performance indicators for success of each release, including operational excellence/quality of service metrics, and review business performance and operational metrics weekly with stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering to build solutions that scale based on anticipated growth
- Proactively identify and resolve risks or issues that impact ability to meet customer, financial, and operational excellence goals
- Work closely with engineering to manage prioritization and trade-offs against customer experience, operational goals, and time-to-market. Prioritize product feature backlog for each milestone.
- Create customer feedback loop with engineering, design, and operations for continuous improvement
- Establish intake and business processes to improve speed of prioritizing and onboarding new customers and channel partners to our platform
- Evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Work backwards from the customer to define and deliver end-to-end high-quality solutions that achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver customer facing products/services and projects on time in a dynamic environment
- Superior analytical skills - experience using data and metrics to experiment, confirm assumptions, and ultimately measure success of product decisions
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Strong customer relationship skills including the ability to identify true requirements underlying feature requests, and work with engineering to make informed technical and business tradeoffs.
- Experience coordinating product development milestones based on long-term roadmap into engineering sprints for continuous delivery
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology and business teams and stakeholders
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to business and engineering partners and stakeholders
- 8+ years of relevant technical product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- MBA or Master's degree in technical field
- Experience defining innovative software products and solutions in a high growth environment and working with multiple teams across different geographies
- Experience leading quantitative and qualitative customer research and analysis to inform product strategies and roadmap
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience with defining and measuring service/product quality metrics (performance, scale and operational excellence in software)