Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
Blend is hiring exceptional Salespeople who are responsible for generating new sales to our largest Non-Bank Lenders. This will include diving deep into prospective customers’ organizations, understanding the business stakeholders, strategic objectives, and operating procedures. You will use this knowledge to acquire new customers and execute against company goals and objectives.
How you'll contribute:
- Lead and manage the entire sales cycle with prospects from first call through contract and pricing negotiations
- Build and deepen executive relationships with assigned customer base to help influence their long-term technology and business decisions. You will be viewed as a trusted advisor to the customer by bringing strategic ideas on how to reach their business needs with Blend, and follow through with the execution and implementation of those ideas
- Lead detailed account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working cross-functionally with multiple lines of business including Home Buying Journey offerings, maximizing business impact and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers
- Contribute to and shape the marketing strategies for specific accounts to drive usage and adoption
- Help to define Blend customer project plan with timeline and identified resources and understand implementation requirements: resource requirements, risks, budget impacts, etc.
Who you are:
- 4+ years’ prior relevant enterprise level sales and account management experience at a SaaS software or financial institution
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with experience addressing C-level executives
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to develop a deep understanding of the Blend product, mortgage market and our customers’ needs
- Self-started with proven listening skills
- Experience in supporting complex client relationships while discovering opportunities for revenue growth
- Strong ability to articulate contractual, technical, and financial value points to customers, including executive leaders
- Ability to travel and attend industry events
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19