Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
The health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, all employees working in the U.S. whose positions involve in-person interaction with other employees or third parties are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. More details will be shared during the recruiting process.
Whether this is an in office or remote first role, the position will require proof of vaccination unless Blend grants you an exemption.
As a Deployment Lead, you will understand Blend’s platform and the client’s needs to help deliver a solution that exceeds expectations! You will work with teams from across the company to rapidly implement and improve our product offerings providing project leadership in an autonomous delivery role. The ideal candidate is excited to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, highly visible role.
Similar titles might include: Project Manager, Deployment Manager, Implementation Manager, Technical Project Manager, Forward Deployed Engineer, Client Solutions or Professional Services Lead
How you'll contribute:
- Learn and master Blend products in order to tackle customer business challenges as a configuration and implementation lead
- Consult with mortgage lender business and technical resources to produce business requirements and functional design documents as an implementation lead
- Partner with customer business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
- Estimate the effort required to configure Blend products
- Collaborate with Blend Product and Engineering teams to share customer requirements, influence product priorities and further improve Blend core product features
- Plan and execute integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer implementations
- Utilize various project methodologies as part of implementing Blend products on-site at mortgage lenders
Who you are:
- 3+ years relevant experience with full lifecycle package software implementations (SaaS preferred)
- Hands-on technical configuration experience (examples include screen/user interface, application settings or parameters, branding, etc.)
- Project management experience (scope control, budgeting, estimating and resource management)
- Ability to propose creative technical solutions to challenging problems and communicate technical concepts and specifications clearly and efficiently
- Ability to work with a variety of customers from different departments in large and small groups.
- Adaptable to various work settings and able to serve in an advisory/leadership role
- Strong personal initiative and drive to execute with minimal oversight
- Experience working in a multifaceted environment wearing many hats
Benefits and Perks:
- Meaningful equity and a 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more
- Bi-Weekly remote company all-hands
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule, with generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19