About Blank Street
At Blank Street, we believe great coffee should be an everyday ritual. With shops across Brooklyn, Manhattan, Boston, DC, London and now Manchester! We’re the first-ever brand to offer affordable high-quality coffee.
Blank Street originated in an effort to change the specialty coffee status quo. Starting with small-format shops and continuing with a limited menu and top-of-the-line tech, we’ve always been focused on simplifying the coffee experience. We partner with amazing local vendors and brands, and have some of the best baristas out there on our team. Love coffee and customer service? Keep reading.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Production Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the day to day management and implementation of all production, food safety, production hygiene, budgetary controls and monitoring activities.
- Magic is in the Details: in everything we do we value attention to detail, going the extra mile & thinking about everything that makes a moment meaningful
- Move as One: We look for inclusive and respectful team members who strive to be the best team player & who over-communicates to ensure understanding
- “My House is your House” Hospitality: We look for individuals who welcome guests into the cafe the same way they would invite in a friend, who are obsessed with presentation, making sure our cafes are always clean and welcoming & who provide stellar service, even when things are busy or stressful
What you'll own
- Managing production for a minimum of 3,000+ meals per day
- Compliance with legislation and food safety
- Effectively planning and managing distribution • Planning resources and taking corrective actions to address shortfalls within budget Optimising the effective and efficient running of the production kitchen and catering stores to meet budgetary targets and KPIs Preparing and organising the department for internal and external visitors / audits Meeting and continuously improving performance targetsCommunicating company / departmental information to team leaders Team training and development in line with personal development plans
Who you are
- Experience or strong understanding of how to manage and motivate people
- Have managed a high volume food production unit before
- Someone with a strong attention to detail and high quality standards
- Food Safety & Allergen trained
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Free Coffee and Food
- A whole lot of Blank Street swag & coffee
Job Type: Full-time
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What will you bring to Blank street as a CPU Manager?
- United Kingdom