Prime Junior Client Service Analyst
New York / San Francisco / Sioux Falls
BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 300 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
The BitGo Prime team is a dynamic, high performing group that provides critical services to our institutional trading, lending, and borrowing clients in partnership with our Trust custody and compliance entity; global account managers and salespeople; and finance and accounting. Our extended unit consists of a diverse group of trading, lending, and KYC/AML professionals with extensive backgrounds in traditional and crypto-finance, including front-, middle-, and back office.
The Prime Junior Client Service Analyst will be responsible for managing all aspects of Prime’s crypto lending service.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily client business with BitGo Prime, including but not limited to loan processing, payments, reconciliation, and reporting
- Interact with external clients on a daily basis and liaise with internal stakeholders, including Compliance, Finance, Risk, Support, Sales, and Technology
- Work with onboarding and Prime client service to onboard new clients and counterparties
- Identify service issues´stemming from breakdowns in loan and trade processing
- Manage requests from multiple clients while providing excellent client service
- Communicate issues and ensure timely, accurate resolution
- Perform month end billing, ensuring timely payments and receipts
- Develop relationships with Prime Brokerage clients to build a high level of trust
- Work primarily PT hours
Skills & Experience
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in a transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- 3+ years experience in Prime Brokerage or similar financial service
- Experience interacting with clients
- Comfortably manage competing priorities in a fast-moving, dynamic start-up environment
- Hands-on Excel or Google Sheets experience; macro programming exposure is a plus
- Genuine interest in financial services and cryptocurrency; crypto experience professionally or personally is a plus
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Effectively interact with others in a pleasant, professional manner
- Understand and explain complex assets flows and procedures
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, or equivalent experience
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, spouse/partner and children (medical, vision, dental, life, FSA, HSA)
- 401k company match up to 5%
- Paid parental leave
- Catered custom lunches, fresh snacks and gourmet coffee at the office
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Paid vacation time
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.