Beyond Finance is a next generation financial services company. Our goal is to provide financial peace of mind to our clients by giving them simple and transparent financial products that are customized to their individual circumstances.
We're in constant pursuit of new collaborators that will help us get to the next level. Our workforce includes celebrated, diverse talents working towards the common objective of developing something transformational for the debt relief industry.
Our team spirit and culture are what set us apart as a company. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it.
Job Location: Fully Remote If Desired. Beyond has offices in Chicago, Fort Worth, Houston, Irvine, and San Diego.
Why work for Beyond Finance?
Come take your career above and beyond! Beyond Finance was established to move people beyond debt and help transform their lives. We do that by creating a safe place for those challenged by debt where they can finally breathe, feel confident, and live with ease. At Beyond, we encourage an empowering company culture where everyone rolls up their sleeves to create the best solutions for our clients- the best answer wins! Employees are encouraged to work with our clients first in their minds, challenge assumptions and elevate each other so we provide the debt-free life clients deserve. If this sounds like you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you
Team Summary, Position Summary, What You’ll Do:
We’re a team of smart, business minded, hands-on HR pros. Our HR Business Partners are embedded and integrated into Beyond’s business teams collaborating with client managers to support their people to deliver results. HR Business Partners execute client specific projects derived from client needs, do what it takes to maintain Beyond’s competitive advantage, and work on Beyond-wide projects. We think strategically, make an impact, all to maximize the capabilities and results of our teams and company.
HR Business Partners support 25-50 managers on a broad range of needs. You will be responsible for the ongoing rhythm of performance management working with your clients throughout onboarding, training, goal setting, individual development, and delivering and receiving feedback. You will need expert communication and facilitation, as well as knowhow in Excel. Competitive compensation is a must so you’ll partner with our internal compensation experts to work on compensation administration and analysis to make sure meaningful rewards get in the hands of our top talent. You will partner with management on employee development and employee relations, query and generate reports, conduct analysis on the employee experience in your businesses and provide recommendations – real business partnering! You will also oversee and enhance established policies and procedures, collaborate with small teams and/or co-lead various projects associated with improving Beyond and keeping engagement high.
What You’ll Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field; or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years professional human resources experience with results being a business partner in a high demand, high output role with a demonstrated track record of success as an integrated member of a business team partnering with managers at multiple levels.
- Strong technical/analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data in Excel and knowledge of formulas and pivot tables.
- Demonstrated capability to drive projects forward to completion and then execute.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including persuasion and negotiations.
- Effectively managed sensitive and confidential communications and materials.
- Ability to positively interact and effectively communicate with business clients.
- Demonstrated commitment to an organization and a “can do” attitude.
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Knowledgeable in State and Federal employment laws
What Will Set You Apart:
- Successfully led compensation analysis at various levels of an organization.
- PHR/SPHR and/or advanced degree preferred.
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance HR team. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond HR team.
We are looking for great people to join a fast-paced, growing, and innovative business. For eligible fulltime employees, we offer:
- Considerable employer contributions for health, dental and vision programs
- Generous personal time-off
- 401(K) match
- Merit advancement opportunities
- Career development & training
More importantly, our team spirit and culture are what really sets us apart as a company. We’re a world-class company that loves what we do…and we have fun doing it!
*Beyond Finance is an equal opportunity Employer*
Beyond Finance does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job positions. No fee will be paid to their parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Beyond Finance employees or the Beyond Finance Finance and HR teams. No placement fee will be paid to any third party unless such a request has been made by the Beyond Finance HR team.