Berkadia Services India Pvt Ltd
Our culture is driven by our values:
Integrity is Everything I We Take the Long View I We believe People Matter I We Stand for Excellence IWe Love our Jobs I We Innovate.
Associate Analyst I
Night Shift (6:00pm to 3:00am), Split (3:00pm to 12:00am)
About us: (Company Overview)
About Berkadia: Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is a leader in the commercial real estate industry, offering a robust suite of services to our . Powered by deep relationships and industry-changing technology, our people sell, finance, and service commercial real estate, providing support for the entire life cycle of our clients’ assets.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other status protected under the law. To learn more about Berkadia, please visit https://www.berkadia.com/
For details about India operations, please visit https://india.berkadiarea.com/
Life @ Berkadia
At Berkadia, we believe people matter. We do our best to understand each other's needs, objectives, and challenges and strive to make things go right. Self-learning is encouraged and supported enabling us to steer the pace of our own growth. We draw inspiration from our colleagues, appreciate the excellent work they do to help others succeed. We celebrate success together and have fun! In short – we love our jobs
This role is in one of the Operations team in Berkadia that contributes to various facets of the loan life cycle, and this job description is for the roles in Servicing and Global Production Operations
GPO - Conduct research and analyses of property's financial statements, social and economic drivers, and ownership structure to determine the value of the asset and potential loan value for various lending options
Servicing - Responsible for various activities in managing loans and underlying collaterals post loan disbursement, including New loan boarding, collateral safety and compliance, modifications and other servicer responsibilities, till the final pay offs.
In this role, individual will be required to work on one or multiple aspects of GPO or Servicing verticals with the following key responsibilities –
- Prepare and deliver process specific output and meet the operational targets as set for the team
- Maintain high quality standards in the output as defined by the process and customer requirements
- Adhere to the learning curve timelines for industry and process knowledge requirements
Desired Competencies -
- Communicator: Good communication skills - Uses rational arguments, information, and clear communication to influence others.
- Seeks to understand others’ point of view, listens, and contributes to achieve results collectively
- Accomplishes consistent results within a given time frame
- Good proficiency in Data Interpretation
- Good knowledge in MS Excel, Word
Perks & Benefits
Berkadia offers the best-in-class benefits to enable enjoyable work environment for the employees. Key benefits include –
- While you are busy completing the work, our Admin team makes commute arrangement home-office-home
- Want to go for additional degrees and learn new skills without leaving the job? Use the Education Assistance to get the needed support
- Feeling stressed or have emotional concerns? Talk to a professional counsellor via a 4/7/365 personal support line
- Enjoy the Internet Allowance to get high speed internet line installed at home to take work calls (or binge watch your favourite show!)
- Feel safe with a comprehensive health insurance policy for family including parents.
- Order your favorite food with complementary meal vouchers
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is an industry leading commercial real estate company providing comprehensive capital solutions and investment sales advisory and research services for multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia is amongst the largest, highest rated and most respected primary, master and special servicers in the industry.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other status protected under the law.
Our people are our greatest strength and make Berkadia a great place to work, creating an environment of trust, mutual respect, innovation and collaboration. Our culture is driven by our core values: https://www.berkadia.com/about/vision-and-values.
To know more about Berkadia, please visit our website https://www.berkadia.com/aboutus/