We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging contents like logos, Aerials, maps, and other marketing materials using Adobe creative suite applications from the instruction provided by the clients.
Your graphics should follow Brand standard represent the idea of client’s thought and communicate the message what they want to deliver to the interesting parties. For this, you need to have a good comprehension skill and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Work with Mentors & team to overcome the constraints.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop logos, Aerials, maps and other marketing material using software.
- Use the appropriate brand colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with Mentors and Project Managers to produce final design.
- Check the Quality of the work before submitting it for further processing.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
Berkadia, a joint venture of Berkshire Hathaway and Jefferies Financial Group, is an industry leading commercial real estate company providing comprehensive capital solutions and investment sales advisory and research services for multifamily and commercial properties. Berkadia is amongst the largest, highest rated and most respected primary, master and special servicers in the industry.
Berkadia is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or any other status protected under the law.
Our people are our greatest strength and make Berkadia a great place to work, creating an environment of trust, mutual respect, innovation and collaboration. Our culture is driven by our core values: https://www.berkadia.com/about/vision-and-values.
To know more about Berkadia, please visit our website https://www.berkadia.com/aboutus/