We are thrilled to have you here!!!
We are growing and we would love to have you in our company but it´s fair to say we´ll have great people in the right places as soon as we have an open spot!
Our open positions on the website are a talent pool vacancies and we´ll reach out whenever we get an opening that fits better for you!
So please, apply for the best opportunity you have and in the right moment, we´ll be in touch!!
AB InBev is the leading global brewer and one of the world’s top 5 consumer product companies. With over 500 beer brands, we’re number one or two in many of the world’s top beer markets, including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
About ABI Growth Group
ABI’s Growth Division is the center of innovation and tech development within ABI, which is driving ABI’s growth by developing innovations for the core beer business and creating new hyper-growth tech businesses.
ABI Growth includes the following business lines: BEES (our business-to-business e-commerce and SaaS business, also focused on new technologies), TaDa and Ze Delivery (our direct-to-consumer e-commerce businesses), and several other high-tech divisions, including fintech and venture capital.
What you'll do:
- Develop and propose Solutions following the best practices and patterns.
- Knowledge on different development and test flows.
- Engage and ensures the code quality through code review based on the defined code standards.
- Understand the frontend ecosystem and deployment process.
- Monitor and improve the new relic and other platforms dashboards.
- Work with software engineers to scale our production systems.
- Refine the technical requirements and solutions and drive projects through to completion.
- Contribute to the adoption of software architecture and new technologies.
- Break down tasks for other developers and offer guidance to the team when they are blocked.
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our products.
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage.
- Actively participate on Scrum Rituals (Planning, Daily, Review, Retrospective).
What you'll need:
- Good active listening skills, the ability to empathize with customers, stakeholders, and other software engineers.
- Experience working using Agile methodology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in deployments of systems into production.
- Experience in a high-paced, high-growth environment working with deadlines and milestones.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done.
- Have a solid understanding of clean software design principles.
- Proven experience in e-commerce development and integration.
- English - advanced level.
More about you:
- You´re passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You´re motivated by building up world class solutions that impacts millions of users all over the world;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You´re creative when solving problems and is continuously seeking improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What We Offer:
- Performance based bonus*
- Fourteen annual salaries*
- Private pension plan
- Meal Allowance
- Casual office and dress code
- Days off*
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Medicines discounts
- Gympass partnership
- Zenklub partnership
- Childcare subsidies
- Discounts on Ambev products*
- Newvalue partnership
- School materials assurance
- Language and training platforms
- Transport allowance
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action:
ABI Growth Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The following fields are optional, but anticipate the information for your registration*.
Remember: your data will never be used as elimination criteria in selection processes. With them, ABI Growth Group is able to analyze diversity and reduce biases in selection processes. We want to contribute to changing this reality by being an inclusive company.
For more information: www.bees.com and www.abinbev.com