The hub of the agency wheels. Master of process. Champion of problem solving. Driver of ideas, solutions and an enthusiastic enabler of creativity. Facilitator of the when, how, where and who.
This is a Barkley Project Manager. And the best part about all of it? They get to work with some of the most talented, driven, engaging and creative folks in the industry. Win/win/win, if you ask us.
So… if you think you have what it takes to saddle up and join a team of driven doers, send us a note. In a timely, organized manner, of course.
- Create, manage and drive project deliverables across multiple projects, simultaneously
- Work collaboratively to allocate and manage resources by project and account, including any freelancing needs
- Own, maintain and report on project plans, status, and hot-lists for every project and/or account assigned
- Schedule and lead weekly internal/external (client facing) status meetings
- Track key decisions and prioritization that impact project budget, cadence, scope, and/or timelines
- Facilitate and contribute to new scopes, Change Orders, and estimations as needed
- Continuously provide transparency with key stakeholders (internal and external) to mitigate risk to budget, scope and timelines
- Ensure all project objectives and deliverables are clearly documented, approved, and delivered to meet clients’ needs and expectations
- Support teams to define and measure project success using metrics, tools and resources
- Assist with interviewing, training and onboarding new Brand Operations partners
- Guide the adoption and adherence of new/existing processes and standards agency wide
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Experience assembling and managing schedules with multiple dependencies and stakeholders simultaneously
- Passion for empowering partners and clients with a seamless experience through process improvement and standardization
- A professional presentation and strong personal presence are required
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills as well an articulate, friendly, “whatever it takes” service-minded attitude, along with a strong work ethic
- Cross-media experience preferred
- PMP, Six-sigma, ScrumMaster certifications are desirable
- Must possess positivity, high energy, and a solid confidence level
- Ability to establish and build productive relationships quickly with diverse personalities in order to meet adapting project demands
- Excellent analytics mentality - telling stories with data and facts
This position is consistently posted as our needs in this department shift quickly. Please note that we welcome any and all applicants, however, if do not get an immediate response from recruiting or the hiring manager, it is because we currently do not have the staffing needs at this time.
Barkley’s Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- We believe being radically diverse and inclusive is the key to becoming one of the world’s great creative idea companies. By embracing everything that makes our partners who they are and what makes them unique to the world around them, we create the conditions and capacity to help creative, original thinking thrive.
- Barkley is committed to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging as part of our corporate strategic goals, supported by a formal DEI+B program, Employee Resource Groups, Director of Diversity leadership and agency commitment to The Brand Lab.