Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Director, Channel & Alliances is responsible for the revenue attainment (sales), coordination, and management of a portion of BAND’s Channel Partner Relationships. The company will determine a set of specific strategic partnerships, in conjunction with the business, to build, nurture, and grow market share, that contributes to the company revenue goals, profit, and overall solution positioning for its clients. Partnerships will require frequent checkpoints to insure product compatibility, vision, “fit”, and overall value contribution toward the company strategic vision. Emphasis will be on growing business market share and revenue generated from each partnership in support of achieving the company’s annual goals (quota) within a given timeframe.
What You'll Do:
- Execute tactical and strategic consultative sales account plans for existing and new Channel Partnerships in order to achieve the revenue targets as directed by the Business. This includes the handling of queries effectively, dealing with objections, and following through during the overall sales process.
- Establish and maintain a high level of positive and effective relationships with key partnerships, agents, lead generators, and others to enhance sales opportunities and industry “reach” for new and existing business development opportunities and major key accounts within the assigned portfolio.
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of partnership opportunities during any given quarter and manage them through the entire initial sales cycle to completion using the company CRM and company defined forecasting methodology.
- Presents, demonstrates, and represents Partnership and BAND Products, combined to create a Solution Offering in group meetings to prospective client’s senior executives and emphasizes salable features such as company vision, strategy, reputation, products/systems architecture, flexibility of design, return-on-investment (ROI) studies, etc.
- Maintain up to date and accurate sales records, expense plans, budgets and related databases. Supports with RFP/RFI requests, if and when necessary in a timely and professional manner to facilitate success.
- Maintain constant awareness of prospective new/innovative partnership opportunities in various UCaaS and CCaaS market segments, competitor activities, and problems within assigned portfolio base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Travel, and meet as necessary to maintain a presence with partners, enhance relationship opportunities, attend trade shows, user group events, etc. on a consistent timetable or schedule.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 plus years in Sales for ISV, OEM, BP Partnerships operating in a fast-paced, technology environment, responsible for a quota or MBO incentive system.
- A proven track record of sales accomplishments and/or above quota achievement
- Deep working knowledge of the Telecom Industry Go-to-Market via Channel Partners to unlock direct to Enterprise Sales
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen.
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with senior management levels of Partners such as CEO, COO, CFO, CTO/CIO, and VP of Procurement, VP of Distribution, VP of Operations, etc.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communications skills.
- A contact base of relevant Channel Partnership companies (SIs, VARs, MSPs) within the US, Canada and EMEA
- Should have a demonstrated history displaying an in-depth knowledge of sales, account and relationship management techniques.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.