Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Sr. Director, Enterprise Account Management with experience leading and directing an Enterprise sales team to meet or exceed revenue, sales profitability, and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic planning, managing people, strategic selling, leveraging technology, and improving existing processes to accelerate revenue growth in the existing Enterprise customer base.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with multiple contacts at each Enterprise account; develop a deep understanding of each customer’s business and identify opportunities to upsell additional Bandwidth products.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales, Product Team, and other departments in developing strategies for the pursuit and growth of current Enterprise accounts, especially in the Fortune 100 accounts that are currently being won as new customers.
- Drive revenue generation and development of strategic partnerships both internal and external, working closely with our SVP of Alliances and Partnerships to understand how Bandwidth can support a wide array of Enterprise revenue opportunities.
- Assist with complex contract negotiations, attend sales presentations and help close prospective opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring your sales team is equipped with the product, system, and selling-skills training that they are required to be successful.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 10+ years sales leadership experience in a technology organization.
- 10+ years of experience managing to a sales team quota.
- 10+ years of experience selling Enterprise solutions to a variety of customers with emphasis on the Fortune 500.
- 5+ years of experience working with sales technology and CRM.
- Must possess expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution with Fortune 500 level accounts.
- Must be results driven vs. activity driven.
- Strategic, creative and technical mindset with the ability to lead teams to surpass goals producing successful results.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.