Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth's APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As Bandwidth has expanded its global reach to 60+ countries covering 90% of the world’s GDP, Bandwidth’s corporate legal and securities compliance needs have grown much more complex. The first such position at Bandwidth, the Corporate Paralegal will enjoy a broad portfolio of responsibilities within the global Bandwidth Legal Department, working closely with the Deputy General Counsel for Corporate/Securities/M&A.
What You'll Do:
- Support corporate governance activities, including maintenance of domestic and international subsidiary records, board/committee minutes and Director and Officer (D&O) Questionnaires.
- Assist in implementation and ongoing administration of a global entity management platform, including responsibility for domestic and global corporate housekeeping.
- Support Bandwidth’s Section 16 activities and other matters relating to equity award program management.
- Assist as needed with Bandwidth’s 1934 Act filings, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, and with 1933 Act registration statements.
- Support the proxy and annual shareholder meeting process.
- Assist with diligence and closing matters for M&A transactions.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years’ experience as a transactional paralegal either at a law firm or in-house.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- A combination of law firm and in-house experience is preferred. Experience with a global corporation is highly desirable.
- A combination of law firm and in-house experience is preferred.
- Experience with a global corporation is highly desirable.
- Experience with equity award program management and Section 16 filings is highly desirable.
- Shareworks, Workiva
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO - not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.