Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Project Manager to join our Operations Transformation team. The Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating, driving, and delivering projects that will enhance the organization’s ability to effectively and efficiently deliver high quality support and services to Bandwidth customers.
You’ll work with teams across Bandwidth to examine the current-state processes / capabilities, identify options for improvement, and guide the cross-functional teams to implement changes needed to achieve a more agile and scalable future. In addition, the Project Manager will schedule and conduct all project review meetings; facilitate project definition and scoping discussions; prioritize projects and ensure delivery on-time and within budget; and conduct retrospectives at the completion for lessons learned and key takeaways.
The ideal candidate will have a familiarity with customer support and service delivery in the technology and communications industry including cloud communications, APIs, VoIP, and customer service. The successful candidate will be a confident leader with a strategic mind, a relentless spirit, a tenacious work-ethic, and a bias towards action.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and execute on projects that will evolve the way we support our customers by increasing Operational efficiencies
- Triage enhancement ideas for Operations team members, driving for business case creation and forward progress through established processes.
- Build, communicate, and maintain project plans to track the implementation of assigned projects.
- Manage changes due to evolving business requirements or priorities, including adjustment of plans, communication of changed timelines, identification of related impacts, and retrospectives.
- Build and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with leaders, key stakeholders, and peers across the company.
- Support the short and long-term strategic planning as a member of the Operations Transformation Team.
- Support the operationalization of new product releases in a timely and organized fashion, acting as an escalation point for delivery of new products.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Project management experience or aptitude, including working knowledge of PM tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience influencing people to drive action without positional authority.
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, management levels, cultures, and personalities.
- Knowledge of product management and agile software development methodologies
- Intermediate-level understanding of the Operational aspects of VoIP, numbers, messaging, and APIs
- Organizational skills (creating order from chaos)
- Leadership skills (creating, inspiring and leading cross-functional teams without positional authority)
- Communication skills (ability to present material in a clear, concise manner)
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure and without direct positional authority
- Self-starter skills to drive forward with minimal guidance
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.