Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Customer Experience (CX) Program Manager will design and help implement customer experience enhancement programs across all business functions to create a unified Customer Journey vision, implement the unified vision, and run programs that continually enhance the overall Customer Experience. This role will play a critical part in Bandwidth’s transformation by defining and implementing an industry-leading, global, customer-first experience.
The CX Program Manager is a tenacious go-getter, a facilitator, a data-driven CX expert who cares deeply about the customer’s success at every stage of their journey, and they are an active driver of process iteration while driving accountability. The successful candidate will develop a deep understanding of Bandwidth’s products and our customers, a working knowledge of our competitors and their capabilities, and they will leverage that knowledge to create a Customer Experience that is a strategic weapon in winning,onboarding, and retaining customers.
What You'll Do:
- Lead organizational transformation programs that drive our evolution from the current-state customer journey to a unified, global customer journey vision.
- Identify, measure, analyze, and prioritize opportunities for improvement across the customer journey based on data, interviews and organizational strategy.
- Lead teams with diverse points of view from across the organization to arrive at specific, actionable recommendations for CX improvement, and to create detailed, ambitious, realistic action plans.
- Communicate project status, feedback, challenges, roadblocks, and insights effectively and concisely to the project teams, organizational stakeholders, and to executive leadership.
- Work cross-functionally to coordinate and implement CX transformation programs that enhance the Buying Experience, Onboarding Experience, Developer Experience, User Experience, and Service Experience.
- Interview key stakeholders and facilitate journey mapping discussions.
- Interview customers to gather key insights, test hypotheses, and validate assumptions.
- Incorporate customer sentiment, customer effort, employee sentiment, employee effort, employee experience, and customer experience data at each stage of the customer journey.
- Apply analytical skills to define, analyze, measure and prioritize recommendations.
- Continue to enhance the customer journey as Bandwidth expands into new markets and bring on new segments of customers.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years of experience in account management, product management, or operational leadership in a B2B SaaS company operating in multiple countries.
- Experience with (and comfort using) data-driven decision making.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with diverse backgrounds, multiple levels of expertise, and varying opinions to deliver conclusive results.
- Experience (and comfort with) managing projects through uncertainty.
- Outstanding collaboration, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of the B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketplace
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to persuade senior leadership with strong executive presence.
- Demonstrated self-starter with entrepreneurial skills to uncover and define meaningful opportunities to better serve our customers.
- Demonstrated performance as a change agent.
- Demonstrated ability to spread ideas and foster excitement for new ideas / changes.
- Experience working within an Agile organization and with Agile transformation.
- Knowledge of the Communications-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) marketplace
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.