Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Sales Compensation Analyst is accountable for the development and administration of sales, marketing and operations compensation plans. The Sales Compensation Administrator will work closely with Sales Management, Marketing, Operations, People Services, Finance and Payroll on key sales and marketing compensation processes, policies and implementation of controls to drive compliance with SOX requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the monthly/quarterly/annual commission process for the sales, marketing and operations teams, understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commission calculations comply with the plan, and managing exception requests versus policy.
- Develop, maintain and update systems and processes critical to the reporting and tracking of sales and marketing team metrics
- Implements plans for change management, to support business expansion and growth.
- Work with data analysts to ensure we receive all required information necessary for reporting and evaluating sales metrics and KPIs.
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to evaluate and provide insight into effectiveness of sales compensation plans across all Sales teams.
- Build relationships with current sales leadership team members and cross functional team members including product, finance, and data analyst members.
- Communicate transparently and courageously to members of the sales leadership team, notable areas of concern, weakness, opportunity, expansion and growth. Use supporting data to not only draw conclusions but support your opinion.
- Serves as dynamic team player who is an integral part of the sales team and helps drive the business to the desired level of performance
- Generate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in Business, Finance or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales analytical role and a track record of successful application of diverse analytical approaches.
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales Compensation planning and analysis.
- Salesforce.com CRM experience required.
- Excellent organization skills and proven track record of managing competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment required.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, specifically with extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing complex data sets.
- Must be able to communicate complex and/or technical information clearly and concisely to all levels within the organization, using tact, common courtesy, persuasion and discretion.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with colleagues and senior leadership.
- Demonstrates ability to anticipate impact and take initiative beyond direct responsibilities.
- Strong leadership capabilities and a proven track record of working with all levels of end users and stake holders
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.