Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
What You'll Do:
You’re gonna write great code and lots of it. You’ll be a member of our front-end software development team, collaborating closely with our design team, and delivering delightful user experiences for our customers. You’ll collaborate with peers to build and refactor code that is both readable and reliable. You’ll also look critically at what we’re building and how we’re building it, and you’ll originate ideas and activities that advance our craft.
What You Need:
If you’re our person, you probably look like this:
- You’ve consumed REST or GraphQL services while building front-end applications
- You’re passionate about writing testable code using testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, or Enzyme
- You’re familiar with debugging web applications using Chrome developer tools
- You’re passionate about the evolving craft of front-end development, and you actively pick-up new technologies and techniques
Wow, it’d be really great if also:
- You have a history of participating in the open source community, and your Github profile proves it
- You have experience working with Redux and Redux Sagas
- You have experience developing progressive web apps or optimizing applications using the RAIL model
- You have experience using web or service workers
THE WHOLE PERSON PROMISE:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.