Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Bandwidth Product & Technical Trainer will develop and deliver technical and product training for fellow Bandmates. More than 60% of this role will be delivering personalized classroom and 1-1 instruction. Trainer will be responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical & product training programs, as well as develop and track key performance indicators (KPI’s) and other metrics to evaluate their ability to drive understanding of Bandwidth’s product offerings and intersections with relevant application.
What You'll Do:
- Develop curriculum using instructional design and adult learning principles for various delivery options, such as classroom learning, eLearning, and blended learning for fellow bandmates.
- Prepare and facilitate technical and product training courses across all functions at Bandwidth.
- Assess training needs and create certification requirements.
- Analyze what internal technical product/training is already happening, who is delivering it, and how to leverage it to create a cohesive product/technical training program across Bandwidth.
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional material, and training aids).
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout the course lifecycle.
- Identify and track course completion and KPI’s (key performance indicators) to provide reporting to various business groups.
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of Bandmates with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Maintain subject matter expertise in industry trends, applications & best practices through regular research and continued education.
- Support the design and delivery of product and technical training during onboarding for all Bandmates.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Education, Educational Technology or equivalent
- 7-10 years in designing and delivering technical/product training
- Experience with instructional design theory and learning principles, learning management software (preferably Litmos), online learning platforms (preferably Udemy)
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Technical zeal and leadership
- Presenting technical information
- Basic HTML and Flash programming
- Lesson and curriculum planning
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.