Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Client Development Manager (CDM) to join the Bandwidth sales organization. This team member will be a key player of our Sales team. The CDM will own a portfolio of Bandwidth accounts and will be responsible for managing those accounts and growing our revenue within those accounts.
What You Need:What You'll Do:
- Manage and update funnel and forecast for 15-20 accounts
- Establish successful, productive relationships with client contacts
- Establish strong relationships with product and operational leaders
- Develop a deep understanding of each customer’s business and identify opportunities to upset additional Bandwidth products.
- Creative use of a broad range of communication mediums to seek out and engage with customers and prospects
- Drive smart, tactical deal negotiation
- Plan, coordinate and execute matrix selling w/in select accounts
- Add creative insight and problem-solving to all of the above on a consistent basis
- Travel required: Customer location / Trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Previous sales experience (including closing deals)
- Minimum of 3-7 years of sales / account management experience
- Prior experience owning and achieving a set quota number
- Prior experience closing deals
- Metrics driven mindset with top of Sales funnel milestone awareness
- Team player focused on achieving objectives and celebrating win
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and execute daily, weekly and monthly communication plan(s) to ensure effective communication with 15-20 accounts
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and ability to solve problems, delegating work appropriately across account teams
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness:90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.