Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As the Sales Enablement Specialist, you will be an instrumental part of the Bandwidth Sales Operations team by ensuring that the Sales organization is successful in delivering annual sales objectives. This role works closely with internal Bandwidth departments such as Sales, Billing, Finance, and Product to assist the Sales team in meeting their quarterly goals.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in related field with 1+ years directly related experience
- Experience: 1+ years directly related experience
- Understanding of forecasting concepts and basic sales cycles. Salesforce.com prior experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to communicate clearly with a wide range of personalities and handle urgent requests with correct prioritization and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple activities with a short turnaround time and work both independently and as a team.
- Ability to work flexibility, adapting quickly to change and new ways of working.
What You'll Do:
- Respond to ad hoc support requests from the sales team including SFDC assistance, training requests, process improvement suggestions and general support related function.
- Assist sales with the creation of salesforce.com (SFDC) opportunities used to track and manage both new and existing sales engagements
- Build close partnerships with sales representatives and leaders in order to proactively support their efforts
- Gain a detailed understanding of active sales opportunities to drive accurate sales forecasting, pipeline management activities and maintain data integrity
- Serve as a subject matter expert in all sales tools in order to help sales executives resolve any technology or process related issues
- Serve as an advocate for sales representatives during the implementation of new processes, products and procedures
- Ensure that the sales organization is well-equipped with the content and knowledge of all products and processes to most effectively nurture and close deals in the pipeline
- Serves as dynamic team player who is an integral part of the sales team and helps drive the business to the desired level of performance
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness:90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.